Too often children and parents mistake Craft for Art. Since our focus is on Fine Art, children get to work with all kinds of different Fine Art mediums. Graphite, charcoal, pastels, paint, printing etc. Our focus is on instilling pride and purpose in the work that we do. Learning the correct way to apply mediums, how to COMPLETE a project, how to take care of mediums, and dexterity.
Students will not only learn the basics and finer detail of drawing and painting, but will also be introduced to the works of some of the world’s most famous artists. They will also learn about colour, value-pattern and composition. All materials used are non-toxic.
- The class fees are R500 per person per month payable in advance.
- This entitles you to 4 or 5 weekly scheduled sessions per month.
- There are a number of months in a year where there are 5 weeks. These additional classes in these months will make up for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year when the studio will be closed.
- We have classes regardless of Public Holidays and school holidays except for the 2 weeks after Christmas and New Year.
- All materials used in class will be provided, including small canvasses from time to time which the student will take home when complete.
- Each teaching session is 1 hour long.
- Most of the work will be done in an Artist’s Sketchbook that will be sent home with the child when it is full, and a new one supplied.
- Payment required on enrolment and subject to availability of seats
Email me for enrollment forms.
4 Typhoon Road, Pierre Van Ryneveld, Centurion
082 490 7876
Tue: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wed: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thu: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Fri: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Send us a message
It would be really great if you can tell us where you heard about The Painting Cave. We look forward to hearing from you
Follow us on Facebook to find out about our upcoming events and workshops .