Due to COVID lockdown, The Painting Cave is no longer operating as we did for the past 13 years.
You can view the Art that I have for sale and see portrait commissions past. Thank you for all your support through this difficult time
What We Offer
- Kid-friendly online weekly Art class. Classes are grouped in Blocks of 10 weeks.
What You Get
- A complete Art Pack containing all art materials required for each lesson on registration for each Block. The Art Pack includes surface cover for work area (and online cleaning instruction) workbooks, paint boards and a variety of art materials including paints, charcoal, brushes, pencils clay etc. Each block will introduce new materials.
- Minimal reading required for the learner. we make use of slide-shows, images and videos with voice notes.
- A fun way to learn about art, improve confidence and dexterity.
- We focus on a different artist in each block, so your child is also exposed to art history and different styles of art.
- Classes can be taken at a time when it suits the child’s schedule and is ideal for lazy weekend afternoons.
- We encourage children to create art often so we include a lot of extra materials for the child to work with outside of lesson time.
What It Costs
R1 500.00 per child per block (10 weeks) – This includes Art Pack. These packs will be sent via PostNet (counter to counter) on receipt of registration and proof of payment.
How It Works
Our classes are arranged in Blocks of 10 weeks. On registration, parents may collect (or arrange for delivery) of the child’s Art Pack. This Art Pack includes absolutely all materials required for each weekly lesson for 10 weeks.
Your child will receive a login Username and Password that they may use to access the first lesson on the day that the Block is launched (On a Monday) and a new lesson will be available every Monday thereafter for 10 weeks. You will then be given a 2 week period to register for the next Block and the process will be repeated.
Students may comment and leave me messages on each lesson and I will reply. Parents may correspond with me through WhatsApp and send me images of their young artist’s work so they may be displayed in their gallery online.
Contact me: [email protected]
Each Art Pack is assembled by hand and with supplies that are currently available during the lockdown and packaged in a way that the child will be able to find everything they need in clearly marked Lesson bags. Having said that, our classes are limited, so classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment of R1500 per child (which includes their Art Pack) will secure your child’s spot for the first 10 classes. Arrangements for Art Packs will be made on contact
“My Art” Journal Promotion
Limited edition Multimedia Art Journals for sale to Artists in South Africa…